Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment: Saugor Cantonment was established in the year 1835 (1st September 1835). In the beginning, Saugor Cantonment was used as the Head Quarters of the Narmada Division and then as an Equitation School of India. During the IInd world war, it was a station for infantry and Small Arms School. After the consolidation of British Authority in 1858-59, a Regiment of European infantry was stationed at Saugor. Later in July, 1949 the Infantry School was shifted to Mhow Cantonment and the Mahar Regimental Centre was shifted here.
Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Watsup etc and Get regular updates of all the latest Saugor Cantonment Recruitment notification