E Court Recruitment 2020 - Angul: Junior Clerk Posts
Last Updated: 18-Sep, 2020
E Court Recruitment 2020
Angul District Court Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling Junior Clerk Jobs in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC), chhendipada under the establishment of District Legal Services Authority' Angul. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Angul District Court Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Angul District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Angul District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed application format which should be submitted before 09 Oct 2020.
- 12th / +2 pass from a recognised board with Diploma in Computer Application
- Total - 01 ( SEBC-01 )
- 18 - 32 Years of age as on 01-09-2020
- ₹ 8,880/- per month
Selection for this District Court Angul Junior Clerk Jobs will be made on the basis of Written test, Computer (Practical) test and Typing Test.
Application fee for Angul District Court Recruitment 2020
All other candidates - Rs.100/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee can be paid through treasury challan under the head of “0070-other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment”
How to apply for this Angul District Court Junior clerk Recruitment 2020?
- Duly filled Application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all the documents should be sent to the address given below
Address to send Angul District Court Junior Clerk Application form
District Legal Services Authority,
Angul, At-A.D.R Building,
Civil Court Premises,
The application should be sent by Post or can be dropped at the box provided for this purpose at the specified address. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Junior Clerk"
What are the Documents Required along with application form?
- Copy of Self-attested HSC Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Copy of self-attested +2 Examination certificate conductes by the council constituted under section-03 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of recognised Council/Board/University as case may be
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at Least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognised institute
- Copy of self-attested mark sheet of the HSC Examination or equivalent examination
- Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the +2 examination or any equivalent examination
- Treasury Challan in original (Application fee)
- Two self attested passport size recent photographs (one is to be affixed in the apprication on the space provided
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- each
- Declartion regarding marital status showing to have one spouce living (If married)
- Copy of self attested Caste certificate issued by the appropriate Authority
- Self attested Medical certificate (Disability certificate), if any
- Two Character Certificates issued by recentlv by Gazetted officers/Medical practioners/Sarpanch etc
Do you wish to get updates of Angul District Court Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for 12th pass.