Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Engineer Jobs
Last Updated: 15-Sep, 2020
Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020
Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 05 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Assam Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this Assam Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Assam Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 13 Sep 2020 to 02 Oct 2020.
Assistant Engineer (AE)
- BE, BTech/AMIE in Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineering from a Government recognized University
- 18 - 38 Years of age as on 01-01-2020 (Born between 01-01-2002 and 01-01-1982)
- Total - 05 ( UR-04, EWS-01 )
- ₹ 30,000 - 1,10,000 + Grade pay ₹ 12,700/-
Selection for this Pollution Control Board Assam Assistant Engineer Jobs will be made on the basis of Written test and Personal Interview / Viva-Voce.
Application fee for Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020
OBC / MOBC / SC / ST (H) / ST (P) - ₹ 250/-
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for Assam Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
READ: UPSC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Assam Pollution Control Board Asst Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access Pollution Control Board Assam official website - www.pcbassam.org
- Step 2: Click on the option "Recruitment"
- Step 3: Open "Click here to apply online" link given for "Employment Notice Of Various posts in the Pollution Control Board Assam"
- Step 4: Fill the registration form,
- Step 5: After Registration, Login using your credentials and fill the online application form
- NOTE: Read the official Assam Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer Jobs notification completely before you fill the online application form
Documents to be uploaded with PCB Assam AE Online application form
While filling the online application form, candidates have to upload self-attested copies of
- Certificate of proof of Age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate/Mark sheet of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Minimum 6 (Six) months basic computer certificate/diploma course for the post of Junior Accountant and Administrative Assistant-II.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Permanent Resident Certificate or Voter-ID Card
- EWS Certificate (Wherever necessary).
Do you wish to get updates of Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Engineering Jobs in Assam.
Any complaints regarding this Assam Pollution Control Board Asisstant Engineer Jobs 2020 may be sent by email at email@example.com