APSC Recruitment 2020 - Junior Engineer (Civil)
Last Updated: 29-Oct, 2020
APSC Recruitment 2020
Assam Public Service Commission - Assam PSC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 18 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs under Fishery Department. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Assam PSC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Assam PSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 28 Oct 2020 to 27 Nov 2020.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institute
- Candidates who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, are not eligible to apply for this Assam PSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020
- Total - 18 (OC-09, OBC/MOBC-05, STP-01, STH-02, EWS-01 )
- 18 - 38 Years of age as on 01-01-2020 (Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules)
- Salary for this APSC Junior Engineer Jobs will be ₹ 14,000-60,500/- Plus Grade pay of ₹ 8,700/-
Assam PSC Junior Engineer (Civi) Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Application fee for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
PWBD / BPL - ₹ 35.40/-
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC - ₹ 185.40/-
All other candidates - ₹ 285.40/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this Assam PSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc or Can be paid at any CSC.
READ: UPSC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply for this Assam PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 through the official website - www.apscrecruitment.in
Do you wish to get updates of Assam PSC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our E-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Assam Government Jobs.