Govt of Karnataka Recruitment 2020 - Ayush Shimoga: Yoga Instructor Posts
Last Updated: 18-Sep, 2020
Govt of Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Shimoga Ayush Department Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 06 vacancies of Yoga Instructor Jobs in three Government Ayurveda Hospital in the district. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Shimoga Ayush Yoga Instructor Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Shimoga Ayush Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Shimoga Ayush Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2020 directly at the Ayush Office on 29 Sep 2020 and attend the Interview on the same day.
READ: IFFCO Recruitment 2020
- 2nd PUC / 10+2 Pass with Should posses Yoga Wellness Inspector Course Certificate issued by Yoga Certification Board; OR
- 2nd PUC / 10+2 Pass with experience as Yoga Instructor in Reputed institute
- First Yoga Instructor: 03 Posts
- Second Yoga Instructor: 03 Posts (Female)
- 21 - 60 Years of age
- First Yoga Instructor: ₹ 8000/- per month (250/- per hour upto a maximum of 32 hours)
- Second Yoga Instructor: ₹ 5000/- per month (250/- per hour upto a maximum of 20 hours)
Selection for this Yoga Instructor Jobs in Shimoga Ayush will be made on the basis of merit of marks scored in the 12th class.
How to apply for Shimoga Ayush Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Eligible candidates may collect the application from District Ayush Office, Shimoga on 29-09-2020
- Step 2: Submit the application on the same day before 12.00 PM along with Copy of Aadhar Card, SSLC marks card, 2nd PUC marks card, Yoga instructor certificate and 2 recent passport size photograph
- Step 3: Those who have submitted application form should attend the interview on the same day 2.30 - 5.30 PM
Do you wish to get updates of Shimoga Ayush Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our E-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka for 12th pass.