BECIL Recruitment 2020 - Field Technical Officer
Last Updated: 28-Nov, 2020
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited - BECIL Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 08 vacancies of Field Technical Officer Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise BECIL Field Technical Officer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this BECIL Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this BECIL Field Technical Officer Vacancy 2020 through online mode before 11 Dec 2020
Field Technical Officer
- Field Technical Officer: DFSC of the CIFE/PG Degree in Maricultre/ Aqua culture/ Fishery Science/ Industrial Fisheries/ Biotechnology or equivalent
- Field Technical Officer (GIS): Graduate in any discipline with knowledge in computer Application
- Field Technical Officer - 06
- Field Technical Officer (GIS) - 02
- Upto 35 Years of age
- Salary for this BECIL Field Technical Officer Jobs will be ₹ 30,000/- per month
Selection for this BECIL Field Technical Officer Jobs may be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interveiw.
Application fee for BECIL Field Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/EWS/PH - ₹ 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
All other candidates - ₹ 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this BECIL Field Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using credit card / Debit card / net banking / UPI etc
How to apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer Vacancy 2020?
- Step 1: Access BECIL Official website - www.becil.com
- Step 2: Click on the heading "Careers"
- Step 3: And then open the link "Registration Form(Online Apply)",
- Step 4: Register yourself and apply online for this BECIL Field Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official BECIL Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the application form
Do you wish to get updates of BECIL Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh.