BIS Recruitment 2020 - 17 Stenographer Jobs
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
BIS Recruitment 2020
Bureau of Indian Standards - BIS Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 17 Vacancies of Stenographer Jobs by DIRECT RECRUITMENT at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise BIS Stenographer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this BIS Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this BIS Stenographer Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 05 Sep 2020 to 26 Sep 2020 (6.00 PM)
- Bachelor‘s Degree in any subject from a recognized University; and
- Should be proficient at least upto Level-5 of National Skill Qualification Framework
- English/Hindi Shorthand test at the speed of eighty words per minute
- Total - 17 ( UR-08, EWS-03, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-03 )
- Upto 27 Years of age
- ₹ 25,500 - 81,100/-
Selection for this BIS Stenographer Jobs will be made on the basis of Online Exam and Shorthand Test. English/Hindi Shorthand test at the speed of eighty words per minute which the candidates shall have to transcribe on Computer in fifty or sixty five minutes, respectively. The test shall be qualifying in nature.
Application fee for BIS Stenographer Recruitment 2020
SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS serving employees - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this BIS Jobs 2020 can be paid online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets..
Don't miss: National Book Trust Jobs
How to apply for BIS Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access BIS Official website - www.bis.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Career Opportunities"
- Step 3: And then click " Recruitment Advt. / Result" all the latest BIS Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 4: And the open the link "Recruitment To The Posts of Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs), Assistant Director (Library), Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant And Junior Secretariat Assistant (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2020/Estt.)"
- Step 5: Click " Click here to Apply Online" option
- Step 6: Register yourself and apply online for this BIS Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official BIS Jobs 2020 notification completely before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of BIS Stenographer Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.