BSIP Recruitment 2020 - Lower Division Clerk JobsRead In Hindi
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
BSIP Recruitment 2020
Birbal Sahni Institiute of Palaeosciences - BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 07 Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk Jobs for 12th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise BSIP Lower Division Clerk Vacancy deyails, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this BSIP Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this BSIP Clerk Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed application format before 23 Oct 2020.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Should possess typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)’
- Total - 07 ( UR-03, EWS-01, OBC-02, SC-01 )
- 18 - 25 Years of age
- ₹ 19,900 - 63,200/-
Selection for this BSIP LDC Jobs may be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates - No Fee
All other categories - ₹ 250/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this BSIP Recruitment 2020 can be paid through “DEMAND DRAFT” in favour of the Director, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Lucknow.
How to apply for BSIP Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form (Attached with the official notification)
- Step 2: Fill the application neatly without any mistakes
- Step 3: Send the application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., and Demand Draft (Application fee)
- NOTE: Read the official notification completely before you fill the application form
Address to send BSIP Lower Division Clerk Application form
BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES,
53, UNIVERSITY ROAD,
LUCKNOW 226 007, U P (INDIA).
Application from should be sent through Speed/Registered Post only and the envelope should be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………”
Do You wish to get updates of BSIP Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Whatsapp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest 12th pass government Jobs.