Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - Field Assistant
Last Updated: 26-Nov, 2020
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 12 vacancies of Field Assistant Jobs for 12th pass candidates by regional direct recruitment on Language basis. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise / Language-wise Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application which should be submitted before 15 Dec 2020
Field Assistant (General Duty)
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass from a recognised board
- Total - 12 ( Bengali-03 | Nepali-03 | Rohingya-02 | Tibetan-01 | Kokborok-01 | Chakma-01 | Rajbanshi-01 )
- 18 - 27 Years of age as on 15-05-2020
- Salary for this Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant Jobs will be as per level-3 (Initial pay of ₹ 21,700/- plus allowances)
Selection for this Field Assistant Jobs in Cabinet Secretariat will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may type application in the prescribed format and should be submitted to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
Address to send Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant Jobs application form
Post Bag No.0001,
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
New Delhi - 110003
Application should be sent by ordinary post and the envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Field Assistant (GD), Language_________"
Do you wish to get updates of all the latest Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for 12th pass.