CNCI Recruitment 2020 - Upper Division Clerk Jobs
Last Updated: 28-Sep, 2020
CNCI Recruitment 2020
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute - CNCI Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 07 Vacancies of Upper Division Clerk Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise CNCI Upper Division Clerk Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this CNCI Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this CNCI Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application before 31 Oct 2020.
Upper Division Clerk
- Graduate with 3 years experience in the post of LDC or in equivalent post
- Should possess typing speed of 30 w.p.m., having the requisite work experience in Govt. / Semi – Govt. Organization preferably.
- Total - 07 ( UR-05, SC-01, ST-01 )
- Upto 56 Years of age
- ₹ 25,500 - 81,100/-
Selection for this Upper Division Clerk Jobs will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and trade test or interview.
Application fee for CNCI Recruitment 2020
SC, ST, PH & Female candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 200/-
How to apply for CNCI Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2020?
- Employees of Central Government/ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Statutory Organisations and Semi – Government Organisations should submit their applications through proper channel. However, advance copy will be accepted. The applications should contain certified copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance and also a Certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty was imposed on the officer during the last 10 years
- Applications should be sent to the address specified below along with all the all the relevant documents
Address to send CNCI Upper Division Clerk Jobs application form
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute,
37, S.P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata – 700026
The applications in the prescribed proforma duly filled in along with self-attested copies of supporting documents and The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
Application should be sent by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admin. Block (Research Wing) of this Institute.
Do you wish to get updates of CNCI Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Kolkata for Graduates.