Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Administrative Officer Jobs
Last Updated: 12-Oct, 2020
Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2020
Central Power Research Institute - CPRI Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling a post of Administrative Officer Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise CPRI Admin Officer vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this CPRI Vacancy 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this CPRI Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format of application before 06 Nov 2020.
READ: GRSE Recruitment 2020
- University Degree with professional qualification of MBA (HR)/PGDM/ ACS/LLB
- Minimum 5 years post professional qualification experience in Administration of a Govt. /PSU/ Govt. Autonomous Organization at least in Grade pay equivalent to Rs.4200/-(Pay matrix level 6 of 7th CPC).
- 01 Post (UR)
- Upto 40 years of age as on 06-11-2020
- Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- (Level-10 of the 7th CPC)
NPRI Administrative officer Selection Procedure
Selection will be made on the basis of Shortlisting, written exam and interview. The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/MCQ Test and those who qualify in the test are called for interview. The final selection is made based on the performance in the Written Test/MCQ Test and Interview.
How to apply for NPRI Admin Officer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application from the official website of NPRI or from the link given below
- Step 2: Fill the NPRI application form neatly without any mistakes
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
- NOTE: Read the official NPRI Administrative Officer Jobs notification carefully before you fill the application form
Address to send NPRI Administrative Officer Jobs application form
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute,
Prof.Sir C.V.Raman Road,
Post Box No: 8066,
Sadasivanagar (P.O),Bangalore- 560080
Application form should be sent with self-attested copies of relevant education qualification, experience certificate, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer concerned, Caste/PWD certificate as applicable, etc. and the envelope should be superscribed as "“Application for the post of Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer”
Do you wish to get updates of NPRI Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Freshers.