DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 - 540 Staff Nurse
Last Updated: 07-Oct, 2020
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Health Services - DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 540 vacancies of Staff Nurse jobs for GNM / B.Sc Nursing candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise DHS Assam Staff Nurse Vacancy details, Selection Procedure, Method of application and all other details of this DHS Assam Staff Nurse Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 10 Sep 2020 to 24 Sep 2020.
- GNM Diploma / B.Sc Nursing from a recognised institute
- Must have registered under Assam Nurses Midwives' & Health Visitors Council
- Should have minimum one year experience in Working in ICU
- Total - 540
- 18 - 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2020
- ₹ 14,000 - 60,500/- Plus Grade pay of ₹ 6,800/-
Selection for this DHS Assam Staff Nusre jobs will be made on the basis of Written exam and Skill Test. Written Test will be for 100 marks and Skill test for 25 Marks.
How to apply for DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access DHS Assam Official website - www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Application form for Staff Nurse (Critical Care)"
- Step 3: And then click on the option "Click here to apply" given under the notification
- Step 4: Click on the option "APPLICATION FORM"
- Step 5: Read the instructions carefully and click "NEXT"
- Step 6: Select the post type "Grade III - Technical"
- Step 7: And then Select the post name "Staff Nurse" and click "Submit"
- Step 8: Fill the DHS Assam Online application form without any mistake
- NOTE: Read the official DHS Assam Staff Nurse Jobs notification completely before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of DHS Assam Staff Nurse Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Nursing Jobs in Assam.