FSSAI Recruitment 2020 - Personal Secretary
Last Updated: 29-Sep, 2020
FSSAI Recruitment 2020
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India - FSSAI Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 15 vacancies of Personal Secretary Jobs for Graduates in FSSAI HQ, New Delhi and other offices located at Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin and Guwahati through transfer on Deputation on foreign service terms/Short Term Contract basis.
Eligibility conditions, Category-wise FSSAI Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this FSSAI Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail. Interested candidates may apply for this FSSAI Personal Secretary Recruitment 2020 through online mode before 02 Nov 2020 and submit the hard copy of application before 11 Nov 2020.
- Must be a Graduate in any discipline
- Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector undertakings or Semi-Government, Statutory or autonomous organisations
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- with five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Level 6 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department. with relevant experience
- Total - 15
- Upto 56 Years of age
- ₹ 44,900 - 1,42,400/-
Selection for this FSSAI Personal Secretary Jobs may be made on the basis of shortlisting and Interview.
How to apply for FSSAI Personal Secretary Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.fssai.gov.in
- After submission of online application, Take a printout of the application and send it to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
Address to send Hard Copy of FSSAI Personal Secretary jobs application form
Assistant Director (HR),
FSSAI, FDA Bhawan,
Kotla Road, New Delhi - 110002
Do you wish to get updates of FSSAI Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.