HAL Recruitment 2020 - Apprentice
Last Updated: 13-Nov, 2020
HAL Recruitment 2020
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - HAL Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling various vacancies for r Apprenticeship Training in “Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Carpenter, Foundry man and Sheet Metal Worker” Trades for the batch commencing from April 2021. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise HAL Apprentice Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this HAL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed application format which should be submitted before 12 Dec 2020
- Must have passed Craftsmen Training under NCVT Scheme from recognized ITI’s
- Not specified
- Not specified
- Stipend for this HAL Apprentice jobs will be paid as per Apprenticeship Rules
Selection for this HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 will be made on the basis of merit of marks scored in the concerned academic qualification. The selected candidates will be informed through HAL website www.hal-india.com/career on or before 15th January 2021.
How to apply for HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2020?
- Step 1: Download HAL Apprentice application form from the link given below or from the official website of HAL
- Step 2: Fill the duly filled application form to the address specified below through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly
- NOTE: Read the official HAL Apprentice Vacancy notification carefully before you fill the application form
Address to send HAL Apprentice Jobs application form
Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Suranjan Das Road,
Bengaluru - 560017
Application from along with documents should be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly by post
What are the documents to be sent along with HAL Apprentice Application form?
Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Armed Force quota should clearly mention the same in the application. The application must accompany with the following enclosures.
- Copy of SSLC Marks Card
- Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self attested internet downloaded result sheets
- Copy of Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate/Armed personnel Certificate
- Copy of the Adhar card
- Copy of NCVT MIS portal Registration
Do you wish to get updates of HAL Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka for ITI pass.