HIL Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Manager Jobs
Last Updated: 28-Sep, 2020
HIL Recruitment 2020
HIL India Limited Formerly known HINDUSTAN INSECTICIDES LTD - HIL Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling vacancies of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha/Civil) for Fixed Tenure Basis. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise HIL Assistant Manager Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this HIL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this HIL Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 in the prescribed application format within 21 days of publishing this notification in Employment news.
READ: CNCI Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): “Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level (OR) Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level (OR) Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level. Minimum Two years as Rajbhasha Officer in any Establishment with minimum 05 years experience of implementation of Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes etc. Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Publication work in Hindi.”
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering with 05 years experience in a responsible capacity out of which 3 years experience in Civil Construction and maintenance work, one should have been in a supervisory capacity
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) - 01
- Assistant Manager (Civil) - 01
- Upto 40 Years of age
- ₹ 20,600 - 46,500/-
Selection for this HIL Assistant Manager Jobs may be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Written Test AND/OR Interview.
Application fee for HIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
SC/ST & person with disability - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 590/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) post can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “HIL (India) Limited" payable at "New Delhi"
Application for Assistant Manager (Civil) post can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “HIL (India) Limited" payable at "Rasayani"
READ: CDAC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for HIL Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form which is attached with the official notification
- Step 2: Fill the application without mistakes
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to the address specified in the official notification along with all the relevant documents
Do you wish to get updates of HIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.