ICMR Recruitment 2020 - 141 Scientist - B Posts
Last Updated: 15-Sep, 2020
ICMR Recruitment 2020
Indian Council of Medical Research - ICMR Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 141 Scientist-B Jobs (Medical / Non-Medical) at Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/ Centers across India. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise ICME Scientist Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this ICMR Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 12 Sep 2020 to 02 Oct 2020.
Scientist - B (Medical / Non-Medical)
- Scientist-B (Medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI/NMC.
- Scientist-B (Non-Medical): First Class Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects. (OR) Second Class Post Graduate with Ph.D degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics
- Upto 35 Years of age as on 02-10-2020
- Total - 141
- ₹ 56,100 - 1,77,500/- (Level-10)
Selection for this ICMR Jobs will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test and Interview. Computer Bases Test will be for 80 Marks and Interview for 20 Marks.
Application fee for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020?
PwBD - No Fee
SC/ST - ₹ 1,500/-
EWS/Women - ₹ 2,000/-
All other candidates - ₹ 2,000/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee can be paid through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access ICMR Official website - www.icmr.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Visit Main Website" which will lead you to the Main website
- Step 3: Open "Career Opportunity" option
- Step 4: And then click on the "Click here for detail" link given for "Call for application for the Recruitment Exam for the Post of Scientist - B (Medical and Non-Medical)"
- Step 5: Again click "For detail click Here"
- Step 6: Open "Registration" Tab and Complete registration form
- Step 7: After registration, Login using your credentials and fill the online application form
- NOTE: Read the official ICMR Jobs notification carefully before you fill the Online application form
Do you wish to get updates of ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.