IFGTB Recruitment 2020 - Forest Guard Jobs
Last Updated: 25-Sep, 2020
IFGTB Recruitment 2020
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding - IFGTB Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling Forest Guard Jobs for 12th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise IFGTB Forest Guard Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this IFGTB Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this IFGTB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format of application before 30 Nov 2020
- 12th pass with Science from a recognised board.
- The Appointed candidates will be required to successfully complete Forestry training course from a recognised Forest Training institute during probation
- Total - 02
- 18 - 27 Years of age as on 30-11-2020
- ₹ 19,900 - 63,200/- ( Level-2 )
Physical Test requirements for Forest Guard Jobs
- Height - Minimum 165 cm
- Chest - 79 cms without expansion and 84 cms with expansion
- Walk - 25 Km in 4 hours
- Height - Minimum 150 cms
- Chest - 74 cms without expansion and 79 cms with expansion
- Walk - 14 Km in 4 hours
Selection for this IFGTB Forest Guard Jobs will be made on the basis of Written exam and Physical test.
Application fee for IFGTB Recruitment 2020
Women/SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD - ₹ 100/-
All other candidates - ₹ 300/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this IFGTB Forest Guard recruitment 2020 can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Director, IFGTB" Payable at Coimbatore.
READ: TNSCPC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for IFGTB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form
- Step 2: Fill the application form neatly without any mistake
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to the address given below along with all the relevant documents
- NOTE: Read the official notification IFGTB Jobs notification carefully before you apply
Address to send IFGTB Forest Guard Jobs application form
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB),
Cowley Brown Road,
Post Box.No - 1061,
Coimbatore - 641 002 (Tamil Nadu)
The application should be sent by post only and the envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Forest Guard"
What are the documents required to send along with IFGTB Forest Guard jobs application form?
- Certificates / mark sheets of Educational & Technical qualification
- Certificate of Proof of age,
- Certificate in support of fee concession as appilcable
Do you wish to get updates of IFGTB Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Forest Guard Jobs for 12th pass.