IGNTU Recruitment 2020 - 103 Professor Posts
Last Updated: 14-Sep, 2020
IGNTU Recruitment 2020
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University - IGNTU Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 103 Teaching positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Subject-wise IGNTU Professor Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this IGNTU Professor Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this IGNTU Professor Recruitment 2020 through online mode before 6 Oct 2020 and Submit the hard copy of application before 15 Oct 2020.
- Must have completed Masters Degree in the relevant subject and specialized in Tribal studies, Art, Culture & Folk literature, which should be evident from his research work in the area of Tribal studies and publications on tribal issues
- Professor - 22
- Associate Professor - 41
- Assistant Professor - 40
- Not Specified
- Professor - Pay matrix level 14 as per 7th CPC
- Associate Professor - Pay matrix level 13A as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Professor - Pay matrix level 10 as per 7th CPC
Selection for this IGNTU Professor jobs may be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview / Written exam
How to apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access IGNTU official website - www.igntu.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Recruitment", all the latest IGNTU Jobs will be open
- Step 3: Open the link "click here to Apply online" given for " Advertisement for Recruitment Of Teaching Post September 2020"
- Step 4: And then click "New Registration" option given for "Recruitment Application Form : Teaching Post"
- Step 5: Complete registration form
- Step 6: After Registration, Login using the credentials and Fill the IGNTU online application form
- Step 7: After submission of online application, take a printout and submit it to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
- NOTE: Read the official IGNTU Teaching Post Recruitment 2020 notification completely before you fill the online application form
Address to send IGNTU Professor / Teaching Post Application form
The Recruitment Cell,
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU),
Anuppur - 484 887,
Madhya Pradesh, India.
Application form should be sent through post and the envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the Post of _________ and the advertisment No.__________"
Do you wish to get updates of UGNTU Professor Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh.