Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - JAG Entry Scheme - SSC Course for Law Graduates
Last Updated: 13-Oct, 2020
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 08 vacancies of the JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course (April 2021) from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Indian Army Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Indian Army Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021 through online mode from 13 Oct 2020 to 11 Nov 2020 (3.00 PM)
JAG Entry Scheme
- Must have completed LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with minimum 55% marks
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State
- Total - 08 ( Men-05, Women-03 )
- 21 - 27 Years of age as on 01-01-2021 (Born between 02-01-1994 and 01-01-2000)
- ₹ 56,100 - 1,77,500/- (Level-10)
Selection for this Indian Army JAG Entry will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interviews. SSB Interview will be two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021?
- Step 1: Access Indian Army Official website - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Officer Entry Appln/Login"
- Step 3: And then click "Registration" and complete the registration form
- Step 4: After registration, Login using your credentials and apply online for this Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- NOTE: Read the official Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of updates of Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Indian Army Jobs.