Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Commandant - General Duty
Last Updated: 11-Dec, 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 25 vacancies of Assistant Commandant Jobs for Graduates (General Duty) (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Candidates interested to Join Indian Coast Guard can register online from 21 Dec 2020 to 27 Dec 2020 and download the admit card from 06 Jan 2020 to 10 Jan 2021
Assistant Commandant - General Duty
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics
- Total - 25 ( SC-05 | ST-14 | OBC-06 )
- Born between 01-07-1996 and 30-06-2000
- Salary for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs will be ₹ 56,100/- (Level-10 of pay matrix)
Medical Standards for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs
|Height||157 cms minimum.|
|Weight||Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable|
|Chest||Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Shortlisting, Preliminary Selection [Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT)] and Final Selection which consists of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- NB: Read the official Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill online application form
What are the Benefits offered for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Posts?
Apart from the salary, Indian Coast Guard offers various other benefits for Assistant Commandant jobs, which are as follows:-
- Medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules
- Insurance cover of 1 Crore at a premium of 10000/- per month as Group insurance as per prevalent rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement as applicable.
- Canteen facilities and various loan facilities at subsidized rates
- Learn & participate in various sports and adventure activities
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement
Do you wish to get updates of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.