Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 - Navik (Domestic Branch)
Last Updated: 16-Nov, 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 50 vacancies of Navik Domestic Branch for 10th pass candidates in the trades of Cook & Steward. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2020 through online mode from 20 Nov 2020 to 07 Dec 2020
READ: AAVIN Recruitment 2020
Navik (Domestic Branch)
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised Board (5% for relaxation for SC/ST and outstanding sports person)
- Total - 50 ( Gen-20, EWS-05, OBC-14, ST-03, SC-08 )
- 18 - 22 Years of age as on 01-04-2021 (Born between 01-04-1999 and 31 Mar 2003) - (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
- Salary for this Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs will be ₹ 21,700/- (Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
Physical Requirements for Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry
- Height: Minimum height is 157 cms. (Relaxable as per govt rules)
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
Physical Fitness Test(PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
What are the Job Requirements of Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch)?
Cook: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
Steward: They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s mess as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
Do you wish to get updates of Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Defence Jobs for 10th pass.