Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 - 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Last Updated: 23-Sep, 2020
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 34 Vacancies for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Indian Navy Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this Indian Navy Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible to apply for this Indian Navy Jobs. Interested candidates may apply for this Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme through online mode from 06 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020.
READ: THDC Apprentice jobs
LocationAll over India
Selection ProcessJEE Score
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)
- Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Total - 34 ( Education Branch-05, Executive & Technical Branch-29 )
- Must have born between 02-07-2001 and 01-01-2004
- The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Selection for this Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme will be made on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) - 2020 and Interview. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
How to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme?
- Eligible candidate may apply through the official website - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Do you wish to get updates of Indian Navy Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Indian Navy Jobs for 12th pass.