High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020 - Law Clerk Cum Research AssistantsRead In Kannada
Last Updated: 17-Oct, 2020
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 33 vacancies of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Jobs who will be attached to one of the Hon'ble Judges of the High Court of Karnataka and he / she will assist the Judge not only in the judicial work but also in the administrative work. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Karnataka High Court Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application before 17 Nov 2020.
Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
- Degree in Law from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks with knowledge of operation of computers
- Must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
- Total - 33
- Upto 30 Years of age as on 17-11-2020
- Monthly Honorarium of ₹ 16,500/-
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview. candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form attached with the official Karnataka High Court Jobs notification
- Step 2: Fill the application form neatly without mistakes
- Step 3: Send the Karnataka High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant application form to the address specified below
- NOTE: Read the official notification carefully before you fill the application form
Address to send Karnataka High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant application form
High Court of Karnataka,
Bengaluru - 560001
The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants"
What are the Duties & Responsibilities of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistant Jobs?
- Reading of case files, preparation of the case including case summary and notes and chronology of events;
- Identifying facts and issues and questions that may arise or may have to be addressed;
- Presence in the Court during the hearing of cases, taking notes of arguments and citations
- Research work on case law, books and articles for the purpose of assisting the Judge in the preparation of judgments; and
- Assisting the Judge to prepare speeches and academic papers
Do you wish to get updates of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our E-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.