KHPT Recruitment 2020 - Community Coordinator
Last Updated: 23-Sep, 2020
KHPT Recruitment 2020
KHPT Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 04 Vacancies of Community Coordinator Jobs in Bangalore, Karnataka. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise KHPT Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this KHPT Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this KHPT Community Coordinator Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format of application which should be submitted before 30 Sep 2020.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, public health and relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years of progressively responsible professional experience in NGO sector specifically with private health care sector and vulnerable population
- Total - 04
- Not Specified
- ₹ 15,000 - 17,000/-
KHPT Community Coordinator Selection procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
How to apply for KHPT Community Coordinator Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form from the official website or from the link given below
- Step 2: Fill the application form without any mistake
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to email@example.com
Do you wish to get updates of KHPT Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.