KVIC Recruitment 2020 - Director Posts
Last Updated: 18-Nov, 2020
KVIC Recruitment 2020
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission - KVIC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 34 vacancies of Director and Deputy Director Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise KVIC Director Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this KVIC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this KVIC Director Jobs 2020 through online mode from 16 Nov 2020 to 15 Dec 2020
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; or Chartered Accountant; or Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized University; or Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University;
- Should have minimum 12 years experience for the post of Director and minimum 10 years experience for the post of Dy Director
- Director - 18 ( UR-10 | OBC-04 | EWS-01 | SC-02 | ST-01 )
- Deputy Director - 16 ( UR-08 | OBC-04 | EWS-01 | SC-02 | ST-01 )
- Director: Upto 50 Years of age
- Dy Director: Upto 40 Years of age
- Director - ₹ 78,800/- Plus other Allowances as applicable to Central Government employees
- Deputy Director - ₹ 67,700/- Plus other Allowances as applicable to Central Government employees
KVIC Director selection procedure
Selection for this KVIC Director Jobs will be made on the basis of shortlisting and interview. The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience and performance in the Personal Interview.
Application fee for KVIC Director Recruitment 2020
All candidates - ₹ 1500/-
How to apply for KVIC Director Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply for this post through the official website www.kvic.org.in
Do you wish to get updates of KVIC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Delhi.