India Post Recruitment 2020 - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Last Updated: 03-Oct, 2020
India Post Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra Postal Division Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 427 Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff / MTS Jobs for 10th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Division wise Maharashtra Post Office MTS Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Desirous of Securing Post Office Job in Maharashtra for 10th pass? Utilize this excellent opportunity and apply online for this Maharashtra Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 from 05 Oct 2020 to 03 Nov 2020.
READ: Midhani Recruitment 2020
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- 10th pass from a recognised board
- For selection in Maharashtra State, the Applicant should have studied and passed Marathi language atleast upto 10th standard.
- For selection in Goa State, the Applicant should have studied and passed Konkani or Marathi language atleast upto 10th standard.
- MTS (Administrative Offices) - 32 ( UR-20, OBC-12 )
- MTS( Sub Ordinate Office) - 295 ( UR-165, SC-08, ST-30, OBC-92 )
- 18 - 27 Years of age
- ₹ 18,000 - 56,900/-
Division wise Maharashtra Post Office MTS Vacancy details
|Division / Unit||MTS Vacancy|
|MTS (Administrative Offices)|
|Regional Office Goa||01|
|Postal Store DeDot Nashik||07|
|Postal Store Depot Nagpur||02|
|Director Of Accounts Postal Nagpur||02|
|Circle Office Mumbai||02|
|Foreign Post Mumbai||12|
|MTS( Sub Ordinate Office)|
|Mumbai East Division||08|
|Mumbai West Division||12|
|Mumbai North Division||14|
|Mumbai South Division||13|
|Mumbai North East Division||22|
|Mumbai North West Division||02|
|Navi Mumbai Division||04|
|Pune City East Division||02|
|RMS B Division Pune||24|
|RMS BM Division Mirai||06|
|RMS L Division Bhusawal||20|
|Nagpur City Division||08|
|Nagpur Mofussil Division||03|
|RMS F Division Naqpur||14|
|Air Mail Sorting Division Mumbai||35|
|Mumbai Sortlng Division Mumbai||46|
|Central Sorting Division Mumbai||16|
|Mail Motor Service Nagpur||01|
Selection for this Maharashtra Post Office MTS Jobs will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test, Local Language Test and Data Entry Skill Test.
Female/trans-woman, SC/ST and PwD - ₹ 100/- (Online application Fee only)
All other candidates - ₹ 500/- (Online application Fee - ₹ 100, Examination Fee - ₹ 500/-)
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 can be paid through Online (using RuPay Card/Credit Card/Other UPI through gateway payment) or through E-Payment by paying the fee in Cash at Post Office.
How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official link: https://dopmah20.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/
- NOTE: Read the official notification for step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for this Maharashtra Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff / MTS Recruitment 2020
What are the Prerequisites / Documents to be Ready before you fill the Online application form?
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Emial ID
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 56 KB).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB),
- Category Certificate - If applying for Category under EW$ OBC, SC or ST
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC Category
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category.
- Disability Certificate, if you are a person with benchmark disability,
- Letter of undertaking by applicant for availing the service of Scribe and Requisite Certificate from Competent Authority, if applicable,
- Scanned image of ID Proof of Scribe and Scanned image of photograph of Scribe, if applicable.
- Prescribed Medical Certificate for exemption from appearing in Data Entry Skill Test issued by the Competent Medical Authority, if applicable.
- Transgender Certificate - in case of Transgender applicanb.
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Certificate / Document in case of ex-serviceman applicants.
- . NOC from current organization - in case of working Central Government Civilian Employee
- Requisite Documents in connection with change of Name after matriculation, if any.
- Educational Documents to be Uploaded for Post Office MTS Jobs, such as
- 10th Mark-sheet - loth/SSC Certificate will be mandatory for all the Applicants. (Mandatory for Postman/Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Stafi).
- 12th / HSC Certificate - If 12th / HSC details are entered by the Appticants in education section (Mandatory for Postman/Mail Guard).
Do you wish to get updates of Maharashtra Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Post Office Jobs in Maharashtra.