India Post Recruitment 2020 - Postman / Mail Guard Jobs
Last Updated: 03-Oct, 2020
India Post Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra Postal Division Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 1044 Vacancies of Mail Guard / Postman Jobs for 12th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Division wise Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Awaiting a Suitable Government Job in Maharashtra for 12th pass? Utilize this excellent opportunity and apply online for this Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2020 from 05 Oct 2020 to 03 Nov 2020.
Postman / Mail Guard
- 12th class pass from a recognised Board
- For selection in Maharashtra State, the Applicant should have studied and passed Marathi language atleast upto 10th standard.
- For selection in Goa State, the Applicant should have studied and passed Konkani or Marathi language aueast upto 10th standard.
- Postman - 1029 ( UR-638, SC-175, ST-120, OBC-96 )
- Mail Guard - 15 ( UR-10, SC-02, OBC-03 )
- 18 - 27 Years of age
- ₹ 21,700 - 69,100 /- ( Level-03 )
Division-Wise Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Vacancy details
|Division / Unit||Vacancy|
|Postman Vacancy details|
|Mumbai East Division||37|
|Mumbai West Division||67|
|Mumbai North Division||102|
|Mumbai South Division||60|
|Mumbai North East Division||154|
|Mumbai North West Division||111|
|Navi Mumbai Division||34|
|Pune City East Division||27|
|Pune City West Division||25|
|Pune Mofussil Division||06|
|Nagpur City Division||29|
|Nagpur Mofussil Division||12|
|Mail Guard Vacancy Details|
|RMS B Division pune||01|
|RMS L Division Bhusawal||08|
|RMS F Division Nagpur||02|
|Mumbai Sorting Division||02|
|Central Sorting Division Mumbai||01|
|Air Mail Sorting Division Mumbai||01|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test, Local Language Test and Data Entry Skill Test.
Application fee for Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2020
Female/trans-woman, SC/ST and PwD - ₹ 100/- (Online application Fee only)
All other candidates - ₹ 500/- (Online application Fee - ₹ 100, Examination Fee - ₹ 500/-)
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2020 can be paid through Online (using RuPay Card/Credit Card/Other UPI through gateway payment) or through E-Payment by paying the fee in Cash at Post Office.
READ: SSC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official link: https://dopmah20.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/
- NOTE: Read the official notification for step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for this Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2020
Important Instructions to candidates apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Jobs 2020
- Only one Common Online application is allowed to be submitted by an applicant for the post of Postman/Mail Guard and/or Multi Tasking Staff. In case, more than one applications of an applicant are detected at any stage, all the applications will be rejected by the Department and his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled
- Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and no Admit Card will be issued to any such Applicant even if he/she pay prescribed fee by any mode.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification, instructions to applicants, vacancy position carefully before filling up the application form,
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications and pay prescribed fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Online Registration Portal on account of heavy load on the portal during the closing days.
- The Department does not accept any responsibility for the Applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control,
- Before submission of the online application, Applicants must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction / modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be considered.
- The Applicant has to furnish declaration to the effect that all statements/inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false, incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected /terminated' It is mandatory for the applicant to nck the Check Box on DECLAMTION pat at the time of online registration of the Application form and before uploading the application
Do you wish to get updates of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Post Office Jobs 2020.