MRPL Recruitment 2020 - Executive (Engineering Documentation Centre)
Last Updated: 23-Oct, 2020
MRPL Recruitment 2020
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited - MRPL Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling Executive (Engineering Documentation Centre) Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise MRPL Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this MRPL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this MRPL Executive Jobs 2020 through online mode before 20 Nov 2020
Executive (Engineering Documentation Centre)
- Bachelor degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks; And
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University with minimum 60 % marks
- 01 Post
- Upto 28 Years of age as on 20-11-2020
- Salary for this MRPL Executive Jobs will be ₹ 60,000 - 1,80,000/- Plus DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances/benefits admissible as per Company Rules.
Selection for this MRPL Executive Jobs will be made on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The candidates who score minimum 60% marks in written test will only be considered for Group Discussion and Personal Interview in the ratio 1:5 (i.e. for one post top 5 candidates based on the written test marks will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview).
Application fee for MRPL Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman and regular employees of MRPL - No Fee
All other candidates - Rs.100/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this MRPL Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Cards or can be paid Cash Payment through E-Challan at branches of SBI
READ: CTCRI Recruitment 2020
How to apply for MRPL Executive Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access MRPL official website - www.mrpl.co.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Careers", all the latest MRPL Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 3: And then click "Recruitment of Executive (Engineering Documentation Centre) notified vide Advt. No. 79/2020"
- Step 4: After that, click "Apply Online" tab
- Step 5: Next, Read the instructions carefully, Agree and click "Continue" Tab
- Step 6: Fill the MRPL online application
- NOTE: Read the official MRPL Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of MRPL Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscrbe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.