NAL Recruitment 2020 - Junior Stenographer
Last Updated: 29-Nov, 2020
NAL Recruitment 2020
National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore - NAL Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 07 vacancies of Junior Stenographer (English) Jobs for 12th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NAL Junior Stenographer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this NAL Bangalore Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NAL Stenographer Jobs 2020 through online mode before 27 Dec 2020
- 12th pass / 2nd PUC pass or equivalent with a speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand in English and Transcription in 50 mts and 35 WPM in Typewriting in English on Computer
- Total - 07 ( SC-01 | OBC-02 | EWS-01 | UR-03 )
- Upto 27 Years of age as on 27-12-2020
- Salary for this NAL Junior Stenographer Jobs will be ₹ 25,500-81,100/- (Level 4 of pay matrix) - Approx gross emoluments of ₹ 38,000/- per month
Selection for this NAL Junior Stenographer Jobs will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Typing Test.
Application fee for NAL Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/PWD/Regular Employees of CSIR - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
How to apply for NAL Junior Stenographer Jobs 2020?
- Step 1: Access National Aerospace Laboratories official website - www.nal.res.in
- Step 2: Under the heading "Latest Updates", Click on "ADVT NO. 8/2020 FOR RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR STENOGRAPHERS"
- Step 3: And then, click "Click here to Apply Online" link given under this NAL Jobs notification
- Step 4: Read the instructions and again click "Apply online" option, which will open all the NAL Bangalore Recruitment 2020
- Step 5: Click "Apply now" link given under the concerned post and Fill the NAL Online application form
- NOTE: Read the official NAL Bangalore Jobs 2020 notification carefully before you fill the application form
Do you wish to get updates of NAL Bangalore Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.