NAL Recruitment 2020 - Junior Secretariat Assistant
Last Updated: 28-Nov, 2020
NAL Recruitment 2020
National Aerospace Laboratories - NAL Recruitment 2020, Bangalore notification has been issued for filling 17 vacancies of Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs for 12th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this NAL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2020 through online mode before 27 Dec 2020.
Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen/S&P): 10+2 / 2nd PUC or its equivalent pass with Typing speed of 35 WPM in English OR 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): 10+2 / 2nd PUC or its equivalent pass with accountancy as a subject and Typing speed of 35 WPM in English OR 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen/S&P): Total - 12 ( SC-01 | OBC-04 | EWS-01 | UR-06 )
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): Total - 05 ( OBC-01 | UR-04 )
- Upto 27 Years of age
- Salary for this NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs will be ₹ 19,900-63,200/- (As per level-2 of pay matrix) [Gross Emoluments approximately ₹ 30,000/- per month)
NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Typing test on Computer.
Application fee for NAL Bangalore Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/PWD/Regular Employees of CSIR - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for NAL Bangalore Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
READ: BBMP Recruitment 2020
How to apply for NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access National Aerospace Laboratories official website - www.nal.res.in
- Step 2: Under the heading "Latest Updates", Click on "ADVT NO. 8/2020 FOR RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR STENOGRAPHERS"
- Step 3: And then, click "Click here to Apply Online" link given under the notification
- Step 4: Read the instructions and again click "Apply online" option, which will open all the NAL Bangalore Jobs 2020
- Step 5: Click "Apply now" link given under the concerned post and Fill the NAL Online application form
- NOTE: Read the official NAL Bangalore Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the application form
Pattern of NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam 2020
The written exam for this NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs will be of two papers (Paper-I and Paper II), The pattern will be
- Paper I
- Mental Ability Test - 100 questions for 200 marks (2 marks each)
- Paper II
- General Awareness - 50 Questions (3 marks each)
- English Language - 50 Questions (3 marks each)
Candidates who qualify in the Written exam will be called for Typing and Test and the final selection will be made on the basis of marks scored in the Written exam among the candidates who qualified in the Typing Test.
Do you wish to get updates of NAL Bangalore Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.