NBCC Recruitment 2020 - Engineer
Last Updated: 13-Nov, 2020
NBCC Recruitment 2020
National Building Construction Corporation Ltd - NBCC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 100 vacancies of Engineer Jobs for B.E / B.Tech candidates on Contract basis initially for a period of two years. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NBCC Engineer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this NBCC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NBCC Engineer Vacancy 2020 through online mode before 15 Dec 2020
- Engineer (Civil): BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates) and Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Engineer (Electrical): BE /B Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates)and Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Engineer (Civil): Total - 80 ( Gen-34, OBC-20, SC-13, ST-06, EWS-07 )
- Engineer (Electrical): Total - 20 ( Gen-10, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-01, EWS-01 )
- Upto 35 Years of age
- Salary for this NBCC Engineer Jobs will be ₹ 42,500/- per month
NBCC Engineer Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Application fee for NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020
SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How to apply for NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website - www.nbccindia.com
- Step 2: After submission of online application form and payment of application fee, you have to take print out of the online filled application form and application fee receipt and send it to the address specified below along with copies of all the relevant documents
Address to send NBCC Engineer Application form
General Manager (HRM),
NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan,
2 nd Floor, Corporate Office,
Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road,
What are the documents to be send along with the hard copy of NBCC Engineer Application form?
- Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable)
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
- One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Do you wish to get updates of NBCC Engineer Vacancy 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Engineer Jobs