NBCC Recruitment 2020 - Marketing Executive Jobs
Last Updated: 24-Oct, 2020
NBCC Recruitment 2020
National Buildings Construction Corporation - NBCC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling Marketing Executive Jobs for Post Graduates on Contract basis for a period of two years. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NBCC Marketing Executive Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this NBCC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application which should be submitted before 10 Nov 2020 (5.00 PM)
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute with 60% marks (55% for SC, ST & PWD category)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling
- Total - 15 (UR-08, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01, EWS-01)
- Upto 35 years of age
- Salary for this NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs will be ₹ 42,500/- per month plus PLI, Medical reimbursement, Mobile facility, Canteen Subsidy etc.
Selection for this NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs will be made on the basis of shortlisting and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on NBCC Marketing Executive. Interview for this NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs will be held through Video Conferencing on the desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
Application fee for NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020
SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 250/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020 can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi. The name of candidate, post applied for, advertisement no. and date of birth should be clearly written on the back side of demand draft.
How to apply for NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form attached with the official NBCC notification
- Step 2: Fill the application form neatly without mistakes
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to the NBCC Address to the address specified below
- NOTE: Read the official NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs notification carefully before you fill the application form
Address to send NBCC Marketing Executive Application form
General Manager (HRM),
NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan,
2nd Floor, Corporate Office,
Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road,
Application form should be sent along with copies of all the relevant documents and Application fee
What are the documents to be attached with the NBCC Marketing Executive application form?
- Resume / bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc.
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.) and other qualifications, if any.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / ExServiceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
- One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Do you wish to get updates of NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for MBA pass.