NII Recruitment 2020 - Staff Scientist
Last Updated: 20-Oct, 2020
NII Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Immunology - NII Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 07 Vacancies of Staff Scientist Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NII Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this NII Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NII Staff Scientist Jobs 2020 by sending application in the prescribed format which should be submitted before 27th Nov 2020.
READ: JNU Recruitment 2020
- Staff Scientist-III: I st class M.Sc with 5 years experience or I st class M.Tech/ MD/ MVSc/ M.Pharm/ M.Biotech with 4 years R&D experience (OR) Ph.D with 4 years postdoctoral experience in the relevant field.
- Staff Scientist-IV: I st class M.Sc with 9 years experience or Ist class M.Tech/ MD/ MVSc/ M.Pharm/ M.Biotech with 8 years R&D experience (OR) Ph.D or corresponding degrees in other disciplines with original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Evidence of leadership with about 8 years of R&D experience.
- Total - 07 ( Staff Scientist-III: 02, Staff Scientist-IV: 05 )
- Staff Scientist-III: Upto 40 Years of age
- Staff Scientist-IV: Upto 50 Years of age
- Staff Scientist-III: As per level 11
- Staff Scientist-IV: As per level 12
Selection for this NII Staff Scientist Jobs will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
Application fee for NII Recruitment 2020
Female/SC/ST/PwD and Ex- servicemen - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this NII Recruitment 2020 can be paid through online mode/internet banking as per the following details:-
- Name of Account - National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067
- Details of Bank - Canara Bank, Jit Singh Marg, New Delhi-110067
- Account Number - 1484101001636
- Account Type - Savings
- IFSC Code - CNRB0001484
How to apply for NII Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may send application in the prescribed format to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
Address to send NII Application form
National Institute of Immunology,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Application should be sent by post to this address or by email to email@example.com
Do you wish to get updates of NII Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for M.Sc candidates.