Oil India ltd Recruitment 2020 - Operator - Grade VII
Last Updated: 17-Sep, 2020
Oil India ltd Recruitment 2020
Oil India Limited Operator Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 36 Vacancies of Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII in its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Oil India Operator Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Oil India Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 21 Aug 2020 to 18 Sep 2020.
Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII
- 12th pass in stream from a recognised board
- Minimum 4 years old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
- Minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
- 18 - 30 Years of age as on 18-09-2020
- Total - 36 ( SC-02, ST-04, OBC-09, UR-18 )
- ₹ 16,000 - 34,000/-
Selection for this Operator Jobs in Oil India will be made on the basis of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. The Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese with total duration of 120 Min. There will be no negative marking in the Written Test
Application fee for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 200/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this Oil India Ltd Operator Jobs 2020 can be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post.
How to apply for Oil India Operator Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access Oil India Limited Official website - www.oil-india.com/
- Step 2: Click on the heading "Careers > Current Openings", all the latest Oil India Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 3: Click "Recruitment for the post of Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII in OIL at Field Headquarters, Duliajan." option
- Step 4: And then open "Click for how to apply" option
- Step 5: Follow the instructions and apply online for this Oil India Operator Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official Oil India Jobs notification completely before you apply online
Do you wish to get updates of Oil India Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Central Government Jobs for 12th pass.