Oil India ltd Recruitment 2020 - Drilling Engineer Jobs
Last Updated: 17-Sep, 2020
Oil India ltd Recruitment 2020
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 02 Vacancies of Drilling Engineer Jobs on contract basis for Rajasthan Field. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Oil India Limited Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Oil India Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Oil India Limited Drilling Engineer Recruitment 2020 by attending the walk-in-interview on 06 Oct 2020.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Post Graduate degree in Petroleum Exploration duration from a recognized institute
- Minimum five (05) years of post qualification field experience in Drilling/work-over operations
- Total - 02
- Upto 65 Years of age as on 06-10-2020
- ₹ 50,000/- per month
Selection for this Oil India Limited Drilling Engineer jobs will be made on the basis of academic performance, Previous experience and performance in the interview.
How to apply for Oil India limited Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form (Attached with the official notification)
- Step 2: Fill the application form neatly without any mistake
- Step 3: Attend the walk-in-interview Along with Application form and all the relevant documents specified below
Date, time & Venue of Oil India Walk-in-interview
Time: 8.30 am to 10.00 am
Oil India Limited,
2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre,
Documents required at the time of Walk-in-interview
- Filled-in Bio Data form
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate
- 2 passport size recent photographs.
Do you wish to get updates of Oil India Limited Drilling Engineer Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Engineering Jobs.