Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020 - Junior Accountant Posts
Last Updated: 17-Sep, 2020
Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020
Pollution Control Board - PCB Assam Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 03 Vacancies of Junior Accountant Jobs for B.Com/BBA Pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise PCB Assam Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this PCB Assam Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this PCB Assam Junior Accountant Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 13 Sep 2020 to 02 Oct 2020.
Junior Accountant (JA)
- B. Com/ BBA from a recognized University with minimum 6 Months Certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Total - 03 [ OBC/MOBC-01, SC-01, ST(H)-01 ]
- 18 - 38 Years of age as on 01-01-2020
- ₹ 14,000 - 49,000 + Grade pay ₹ 7,600/-
Selection for this Junior Accountant jobs in Assam Pollution Control Board will be made on the basis of Written test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce. Candidates who qualify the written exam only will be called for the Personal Interview.
Application fee for PCB Assam Recruitment 2020
OBC / MOBC / SC / ST (H) / ST (P) - ₹ 250/-
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for PCB Assam Junior Accountant Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
How to apply for PCB Assam Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access Pollution Control Board Assam official website - www.pcbassam.org
- Step 2: Click on the option "Recruitment"
- Step 3: Open "Click here to apply online" link given for "Employment Notice Of Various posts in the Pollution Control Board Assam"
- Step 4: Fill the registration form,
- Step 5: After Registration, Login using your credentials and fill the online application form
- NOTE: Read the official PCB Assam Junior Accountant Jobs notification completely before you fill the online application form
Documents to be uploaded with PCB Assam Junior Accountant Online application form
While filling the online application form, candidates have to upload self-attested copies of
- Certificate of proof of Age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate/Mark sheet of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Minimum 6 (Six) months basic computer certificate/diploma course for the post of Junior Accountant and Administrative Assistant-II.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Permanent Resident Certificate or Voter-ID Card
- EWS Certificate (Wherever necessary).
Do you wish to get updates of PCB Assam Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Assam.
Any complaints regarding this Assam Pollution Control Board Junior Accountant Jobs 2020 may be sent by email at email@example.com