Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020 - Administrative Assistant Posts
Last Updated: 14-Sep, 2020
Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020
Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 06 vacancies of Administrative Assistant Jobs for Graduates in any discipline. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Pollution Control Board Assam Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Pollution Control Board Assam Administrative Assistant Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Pollution Control Board Assam Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 13 Sep 2020 to 02 Oct 2020.
Administrative Assistant - II
- Graduate in Any Discipline with minimum 6 Months Certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications
- 18 - 38 Years of age as on 01-01-2020 (Born between 01-01-2002 and 01-01-1982)
- Total - 06 [ OBC/MOBC-04, SC-01, ST(P)-01 ]
- ₹ 14,000 - 49,000 + Grade pay ₹ 7,600/-
Selection for this Pollution Control Board Assam Administrative Assistant Jobs will be made on the basis of Written test and Personal Interview / Viva-Voce. Candidates who are qualified in the FIRST PHASE TEST (Written exam) will be called for the SECOND PHASE Viva-voce/Personal Interview which will be conducted in Kamrup(M), on the basis of merit, in 1:8 ratio.
OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (H)/ST (P) - ₹ 250/-
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for Pollution Control Board Assam Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
How to apply for Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access PCB Assam Official website - www.pcbassam.org
- Step 2: Click on the option "Recruitment"
- Step 3: You can click "Click here to Apply online" option given for "Employment Notice Of Various posts in the Pollution Control Board Assam."
- Step 4: Fill the registration form
- Step 5: After Registration, Login using your credentials and apply online for this Pollution Control Board Assam Administrative Assistant Jobs 2020
- NOTE: Read the official Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
What are the documents to be uploaded with the application form?
While filling the online application form, candidates have to upload self-attested copies of
- Certificate of proof of Age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate/Mark sheet of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Minimum 6 (Six) months basic computer certificate/diploma course for the post of Junior Accountant and Administrative Assistant-II.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Permanent Resident Certificate or Voter-ID Card
- EWS Certificate (Wherever necessary).
Do you wish to get updates of Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Assam for Graduates.