India Post Recruitment 2020 - Karnataka: GDS (Cycle III)
Last Updated: 23-Dec, 2020
India Post Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2021 notification has been issued inviting application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Karnataka (Cycle III). Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2021 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 through online mode from 21 Dec 2020 to 20 Jan 2021
Gramin Dak Sevak
- 10th / SSLC Pass from a recognised board
- Must have studied Kannada Upto 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English
- Total - 2443 ( EWS-266 | OBC-605 | PWD:A-13 | PWD:B-22 | PWD:C-30 | PWD:DE-11 | SC-322 | ST-47 | Gen-1027 )
- 18 - 40 Years of age as on 21-12-2020
- Upto ₹ 14,500/- per month
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of marks scored in SSLC / 10th.
Application fee for Post Office Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021
Female / Trans-woman / SC / ST / PWD - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this Post Office Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 can be paid online using Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility.
How to apply for Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website - www.appost.in
- NOTE: Read the official Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 notification carefully before you fill the online application
Do you wish to get updates of Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2021? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.