SBI Recruitment 2020 - 2000 Probationary Officer
Last Updated: 14-Nov, 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India - SBI PO Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officer Jobs for Graduates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise SBI PO vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this SBI Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2020 through online mode from 14 Nov 2020 to 04 Nov 2020
- Degree / Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- NOTE: Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2020, provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020
- Total - 2000 ( SC-300, ST-150, OBC-540, EWS-200, Gen-810 )
- 21 - 30 Years of age as on 01-04-2020 (Must have born between 01-04-1999 and 02-04-1990)
- Salary for this SBI Probationary Officer Jobs will be ₹ 23,700 - 42,020/- per month
SBI PO Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Application fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 750/-
How to apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2020?
- Step 1: Access SBI Official website - www.sbi.co.in
- Step 2: Click on the heading "Careers"
- Step 3: Under "Latest Announcements" options, click "Apply online" given for "RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS )Advertisement No CRPD/PO/2020-21/12"
- Step 4: Register yourself and apply online for this SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official SBI Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
SBI Probationary Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Pattern of Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Objective type test for 100 marks
|Test Name||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||Maximum 100 Marks||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Pattern of Phase-II: Main Examination:
a) Objective Test:
|Name of the test||No of Question||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
b) Descriptive Test:
English Language Test - Letter Writing & Essay with two questions for total 50 marks. Duration will be 30 Minutes
Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
Do you wish to get updates of SBI PO Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Bank Jobs for Graduates.