South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 - Security OfficersRead In Kannada
Last Updated: 26-Oct, 2020
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 05 vacancies of Security Officer Jobs for B.E / B.Tech candidates. Eligibility conditions, category-wise South Indian Bank Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this South Indian Bank Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Eligible candidates may apply for this South Indian Bank Security officer Jobs 2020 through online mode from 22 Oct 2020 to 30 Oct 2020
READ: NCL Recruitment 2020
- B. E/ B. Tech in ECE / EEE / Instrumentation / CS / IT
- Should have scored 60% marks in SSLC / 10th pass / 12th class pass and B.E / B.Tech
- Total - 05
- Upto 28 Years of age as on 30-09-2020
- Salary for this SOuth Indian Bank Security officer Jobs will be ₹ 23,700 - 45,950 /- (Plus DA, HRA, allowances, Performance Linked Incentive as applicable to Scale I officers in the Bank)
Selection for this South Indian Bank Security Officer Jobs will be made on the basis of Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
Application fee for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
SC/ ST - ₹ 200/-
All other candidates - ₹ 800/-
How to apply for South Indian Bank Security officer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access South Indian Bank Official website - www.southindianbank.com
- Step 2: Click on the heading "Careers" and then click "Current Openings"
- Step 3: And then click "Apply here" link given for "Recruitment of Security officer" option
- Step 4: Follow the instructions and Fill the South Indian Bank Online application
- NOTE: Read the official South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
What are the Duties and Responsibilities of South Indian Bank Security Officer Jobs?
- To ensure the Physical Security of branches, ATMs, offices and premises of the bank shall be the primary duty of Security Officers.
- To work under the direct supervision, control and directions of the Chief Security Officer (CSO) of the bank on all security matters.
- To assess the requirement of deploying guards from State Industrial Security Force (SISF) or Private Security Agencies (PSA) in Branches, ATMs, Offices and Currency Chests of the bank as per their risk profile as well as policy and regulatory guidelines.
- To ensure timely payment to security guards deployed by the bank as well as to ensure timely renewal of existing contracts with PSAs.
- To ensure serviceability of all surveillance equipment installed in branches, ATMS, Currency Chests and offices of the bank through physical inspection.
- To ensure network connectivity of surveillance equipment installed in branches, ATMs and Currency Chests to the Centralised Monitoring Station (CMS) of the bank.
- To supervise the staff deployed for live monitoring of ATMs, Currency Chests and Strong/Safe rooms of branches.
- To ensure prompt rectification of all complaints pertaining to serviceability of CCTV, Burglar Alarm Systems and all related paraphernalia initiated by branches and offices through close coordination with empaneled vendors and monitor the progress
- To ensure adequate fire protection measures and devices are installed in all branches, ATMs and offices of the bank and to ensure their serviceability.
- To train staff on use of surveillance and fire protection equipment.
- To assist Administrative / Regional Head in security affairs and facility management.
- To advise all branches / Administrative offices on physical security matters.
- To carry out surprise inspection of branches, offices and ATMs of the bank.
- To maintain close liaison with the State Police.
- To advise the Management in consultation with the police and other local functionaries, on the selection of site for new branches, ATMs and Currency Chests.
- To carry out any other jobs as allotted by the competent authority.
Duties of South Indian Bank Security Officer at Administrative Buildings
- Review and report the working of Facility Management Company.
- Maintain and check the documents related to the various jobs being carried out by Security and Facility Management Services
- Carry out firefighting drill at least once in six months and train all the members in firefighting.
- Verify the PSA documents related to statutory obligations on monthly basis.
- Ensure proper working of Electrical systems and fire sensors system of Administrative Building.
- Ensure proper working of Access control and CCTV.
- Review the visitor entry.
- Ensure proper parking of the vehicles.
- Review all reports and returns initiated by the facility management and PSAs and process their monthly payments as per Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure timely process of payment vouchers submitted by empaneled vendors.
- To carryout surprise check of deployed security guards.
- To work in close coordination with CMS, IT Operations Department and empaneled vendors to ensure serviceability and network connectivity of all surveillance equipment installed in bank premises across the country
- To carry out any other jobs allotted by the competent authority
Duties at Central Monitoring Station (CMS)
- The officers deployed at Central Monitoring Station shall be working in three shifts to ensure round the clock supervision
- The officer on duty will ensure that all CCTVs are online and off-line connections if any will be rectified at the earliest (not more than 48 hrs).
- Liaison with IT Operations Department to resolve hardware, software and network related issues to ensure smooth functioning of CMS.
- A log of all the events/happenings during the day will be maintained and forwarded to HO security on daily basis
- Check branches for safety and security at random. In case any suspicious activity observed, matter to be reported to higher authorities.
- Real time coordination from CMS with technicians at sites, to ensure rectification of connectivity and serviceability issues of security gadgets installed in branches, ATMs, Offices and Currency Chests of the bank.
- The recording of all incidents detected / reported by / to Central Monitoring Station will be preserved in CMS in the computer/ External Hard Disk available in CMS
Do you wish to get updates of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Engineering Jobs.