TNAU Recruitment 2020 - Driver Jobs
Last Updated: 16-Oct, 2020
TNAU Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University - TNAU Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 20 Driver jobs for 8th pass candidates. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise TNAU Driver Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this TNAU Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this TNAU Driver Jobs 2020 through online mode before 9 Nov 2020 and submit the hard copy of application before 13 Nov 2020.
- 8th pass with knowledge to read and write in Tamil
- Must possess good physique (Physical Fitness certificate should to be obtained from Assistant Civil Surgeon)
- Must possess a driving license to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle (with badge) with Practical experience in driving a motor vehicle preferably a Jeep, Van or Heavy vehicle for a period of not less than 10 years in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu
- Total - 20
- OC - 18 to 30 years
- BC / BCM / MBC / DNC - 18 to 32 Years
- SC / SC(A) / ST - 18 to 35 Years
- ₹ 19,500 - 62,000/- ( Level-8 )
Selection for this TNAU Driver Jobs will be made on the basis of Written exam and Trade test. Based on the marks obtained in the written examination, the final shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification and oral interview to be conducted at TNAU Main campus, Coimbatore.
Application fee for TNAU Driver Recruitment 2020
SC / SC(A) / ST candidates - Rs.500/-
All other candidates - Rs.750/-
How to apply for TNAU Driver Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website - www.kvk.tnausms.in
- Step 2: After submission of online application, take a printout of the submitted application and send it to the address specified below along with attested copies of the academic certificates and Online fee remittance receipt
- NOTE: Read the official TNAU Jobs notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Address to send Hard Copy of TNAU Driver Application form
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.
The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Driver"
Do you wish to get updates of all the TNAU Driver Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu.