TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 - District Child Protection Officer
Last Updated: 21-Sep, 2020
TNSCPS Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu state child Protection society - TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 16 vacancies of District Child Protection Officer jobs for Graduates in Any District within the State of Tamil Nadu. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise TNSCPS Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this TNSCPS Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format of application which should be submitted before 09 Oct 2020.
District Child Protection Officer
- Graduation in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognised university
- Total - 16
- 26 - 40 years of age as on 01-09-2020
- Consolidated payment of ₹ 33,250/- per month
Selection for this District Child Protection Officer jobs in Tamil Nadu may be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for TNSCPS Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form from the official website or from the link given below
- Step 2: Fill the application neatly without mistakes
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application form along with all the relevant documents & recent passport size photographs
- NOTE: Read the official TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Jobs notification carefully before you fill the application form
Address to send TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Application form
The Commissioner of Social Defence / Secretary,
State Child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
No,3O0, Purasawalkam High Road,
Kellys, Chennai-600 010
Do you wish to get updates of Tamil Nadu state child Protection society Recruitment 2020? If so, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu.