TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 - 458 Fireman Posts
Last Updated: 17-Sep, 2020
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board - TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 458 Vacancies of Fireman jobs for 10th pass under Fire Department. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise TNUSRB Fireman Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this TNUSRB Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this TNUSRB Fireman Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 26 Sep 2020 to 26 Oct 2020.
READ: TNCWWB CLerk Jobs
- Must be 10th pass from a recognised board
- Must have studied Tamil as a language upto 10th standard
- Total - 458 (Male candidates only)
- UR/Gen: 18 - 24 Years of age
- MBCs/DCs, BCs(Other than Muslim): 18 - 26 Years of age
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs Candidates: 18 - 29 Years of age
- Transgender Candidates: 18 - 29 Years of age
- Female Destitute Widow Candidates: 18 - 35 Years of age
- Ex-Serviceman: 18 - 45 Years of age
- ₹ 18,200 - 52,900/- per month
Selection for this Fireman Jobs in Tamil Nadu will be made on the basis of Written exam, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency test and Certificate verification.
All candidates - ₹ 130/-
How to apply for TNUSRB Fireman Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.tnusrbonline.org
- NOTE: Read the official TNUSRB Fireman Recruitment 2020 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of TNUSRB Fireman Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu for 10th pass.