UGC Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Secretary Posts
Last Updated: 19-Sep, 2020
UGC Recruitment 2020
University Grant Commission - UGC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling Secretary jobs on Direct Recruitment basis. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UGC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this UGC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UGC Secretary Recruitment 2020 through online mode from before 03 Oct 2020 and submit hard copy of application before 19 Oct 2020.
- First class Master's Degree from a recognised university with academic record
- Minimum 7 years of age experience of teaching / Research in University or college or Educational Administration in Higher Education
- 01 Post
- Upto 45 Years of age
- ₹ 78,800 - 2,09,200/- ( Level-12 )
Selection for this UGC Jobs will be made on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this UGC Secretary Recruitment 2020
How to apply for UGC Secretary Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website - www.ugc.ac.in
- After submission of online application, the hard copy of application should be sent to UGC Office along with all the relevant documents
Address to send UGC Jobs application form
University Grants Commission,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002
Do you wish to get updates of UGC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs.