UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
Last Updated: 07-Oct, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 notification has been issued for filling 40 Vacancies. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Jobs 2021 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 through online mode from 07 Oct 2020 to 21 Oct 2020.
READ: HAL Recruitment 2020
Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021
- For Chemist Gr ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India and Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B:- M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognised University
- For Scientist ‘B’(Hydro-geology) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B:- Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a recognised University
- For Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W. B:- Master of Science degree in Physics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Technology) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognised University
- Total - 40
- 21 - 32 Years of age as on 01-01-2021 (Born between 01-01-1989 and 01-01-2000)
- Not Specified
Department-wise UPSC Vacancy details
|Geological Survey of India||Chemist Group 'A'||15|
|Central Ground Water Board||Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’.||16|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical) Group ‘A’.||03|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’.||06|
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Application fee for UPSC Exam 2021
Female/SC/ST/PwBD - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 200/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021 can be paid either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
READ: SSC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for this UPSC Exam 2021?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Exam 2021? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.