UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Engineer Posts
Last Updated: 14-Sep, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling Assistant Engineer Jobs in Central Ground Water Board under Ministry of Jal Shakti Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this UPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 12 Sep 2020 to 01 Oct 2020.
READ: TNCWWB Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling / Mining / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering / Petroleum Technology from a recognized University
- Minimum One year’s experience in repair and maintenance of Automobile machines and equipments OR One year’s experience in operation and maintenance of drilling rigs.
- 01 Post (UR)
- Upto 35 Years of age as on 01-10-2020
- ₹ 47,600 - 1,51,100/-
Selection for this UPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs will be made on the basis of shortlisting and Interview.
Application fee for UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 25/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 can be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access UPSC Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Recruitment > Online recruitment Applications (ORA)", all the active UPSC Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 3: And then click "Apply Now" Link given for "Assistant Engineer" Posts
- Step 4: Read the instructions and click "Next" button,
- Step 5: Agree the conditions and click "Submit" button
- Step 6: Click on "New Registration" and complete the registration form
- Step 7: After registration / If Already registered, login using your credentials and apply for this UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official UPSC Jobs notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the Engineering Jobs.