UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021
Last Updated: 29-Oct, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has been issued for filling 345 vacancies of the Combined Defence Service Examination (I) 2021 including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. Eligibility conditions, Academy-wise UPSC CDS Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Exam 2021 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC CDS 2021 through online mode from 28 Oct 2020 to 17 Nov 2020.
UPSC CDS-I Exam 2021
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognised University
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—26
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (Men)—170
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (Women)—17
- For I.M.A. and for Indian Naval Academy: Born between 02-01-1998 and 01-01-2003
- For Air Force Academy: 20 - 24 Years of age (Born between 02-01-1998 and 01-01-2002)
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Course for men): unmarried male candidates born between 02-01-1997 and 01-01-2003
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course): unmarried female candidates / issue less widows born between 02-01-1997 and 01-01-2003
- After training candidates will be placed in the rank of Lieutenant and the pay scale will be ₹ 56,100 - 1,77,500/-
UPSC CDS 2021 Selection procedure
Selection for this posts will be made on the basis of Written exam and SSB Interview.
Application fee for UPSC CDS 2021
Female / SC / ST - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 200/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC CDS 2021 can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
READ: BMRCI Group D Jobs 2020
How to apply for UPSC CDS 2021?
- Step 1: Access UPSC Official website - www.upsconline.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC"
- Step 3: After that click "Click Here for PART I" given for "Combined Defence Services Examination (I)"
- Step 4: Follow the guidelines given in the official UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification and fill the online application form
- NOTE: Read the official UPSC CDS 2021 Exam notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2021? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest UPSC Recruitment notifications.