UPSC Recruitment 2021 - Deputy Director
Last Updated: 14-Aug, 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Recruitment 2021 for filling 151 Deputy Director Vacancies in Employees' State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Jobs 2021 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 through online mode before 02 Sep 2021
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university with Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body
- Total - 151 (SC-23, ST-09, OBC-38, EWS-15, UR-66)
- Upto 35 Years of age
- Pay Scale for UPSC Deputy Director jobs will be Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, Group ‘A’, (Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted).
Selection for this UPSC Deputy Director Jobs in ESIC will be made on the basis of Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview.
SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - Rs.25/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Recruitment 2021 can be paid either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021?
- Step 1: Access UPSC Official website - www.upsconline.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on "ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS", all the latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 will be opened
- Step 3: Click on "आवेदन करें / Apply Now" link given for "Deputy Director" Posts
- Step 4: Read all the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the UPSC Online application form
- NOTE: Read the Official UPSC Notification completely before you fill the online application form
Desirous of securing a Central Government Job? Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest UPSC Notifications.