UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Extension Officer Jobs
Last Updated: 24-Oct, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling a post of Extension Officer Jobs (General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) under Directorate of Extension, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Extension Officer vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 24 Oct 2020 to 12 Nov 2020
- Master Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Extension from a recognized University; or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university; or Master’s Degree in Rural Management from a recognized university; OR Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management / Vegetable Science / Horticulture / Agro-Forestry; OR Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum One year experience in Agriculture Extension Work in the Central or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking
- 01 Post (SC)
- Upto 40 Years of age
- Salary for this UPSC Extension officer jobs will be Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (₹ 56,100 - 1,77,500/- )
Selection for this UPSC Extension Officer Jobs 2020 will be made on the basis of Written Exam and / or Interview
Application fee for UPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 25/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2020 can be paid either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.upsconline.nic.in/
What are the duties and Responsibilities of UPSC Extension Officer Jobs
- Branch Officer of Technical Section
- Assistant in In-service training programme
- Arrange visits of farmers from States
- Maintain the progress of the training programme of farmers
- Coordination of Annual Plan
Candidates selected for this UPSC Extension Officer jobs will be placed initially at New Delhi but liable to serve any part of India or abroad
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Central Government Jobs for Post Graduates.