UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Livestock Officer
Last Updated: 14-Sep, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 03 Vacancies of Livestock Officer jobs in the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Livestock Officer Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Livestock Officer Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 12 Sep 2020 to 01 Oct 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university
- Should have Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States; and
- Three years’ experience in the Cattle and Livestock Development or Animal Health or Poultry or Meat & Meat Products from Central Governments or State Governments or Union Territory Administration or Statutory organization or Autonomous bodies, institutes recognized by the Government.
- Total - 03 ( UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01 )
- Upto 35 Years of age as on 01-10-2020
- ₹ 56,100 - 1,77,500/- (Level 10 in the Pay Matrix)
Selection for this UPSC Livestock Officer Jobs will be made on the basis of shortlisting and Interview.
Application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 25/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Livestock Officer Recruitment 2020 can be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for this UPSC Livestock Officer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access UPSC Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option "Recruitment > Online recruitment Applications (ORA)", all the active UPSC Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 3: And then click "Apply Now" Link given for "Livestock Officer" Posts
- Step 4: Read the instructions and click "Next" button,
- Step 5: Agree the conditions and click "Submit" button
- Step 6: Click on "New Registration" and complete the registration form
- Step 7: After registration / If Already registered, login using your credentials and apply for this UPSC Livestock Officer Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official UPSC Jobs notification carefully before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Livestock Officer Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, Linkedin etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.